General conditions of use of the site and of sale
Syne sc. has its registered office at 10 bis, 6674 Mont-le-Ban, Lomré, Belgium.
It is entered in the Marche en Famenne commercial register (no. 16 0015498).
V.A.T. BE 436.531.375
Access to the www.SynergyTourism.com
website is subject to the present conditions of use and sale (hereafter "conditions"). Syne sc. will be free to modify these conditions at any time after advising users via the site or by e-mail.
Syne sc. makes the following services available via its website:
- information on its activities and its references in tourism consulting and engineering.
- a system for reserving and paying on-line for teaching, training and seminar services;
- a system for the electronic sale of downloadable information. This information can take the form of articles, studies, dissertations, theses, essays, books, publications, documents, courses, databases, pictures, drawings, slides, films, sound recordings or any other medium, relating to tourism management.
Documents, studies, articles, information, logos, drawings, plans, brands, models, slogans, etc. presented on the Synergy Tourism.com site or which can be downloaded via it, are protected by the right of intellectual property in favour of their author or holder (copyright, brand rights, patent rights, etc.). The same applies to the individual components of the Synergy Tourism.com website.
No user or buyer may modify, reproduce, rent, borrow, sell or distribute any items present on or downloadable via the site, or create derived works based in whole or in part on the same, except with the express written permission of Syne sc. or, where applicable, their author or holder of the rights thereto.
Visitors and users may not, nor may they authorise any other party to copy, modify, create derived works from, or invert the design or structure of studies or documents or in any other way attempt to find the source code, or sell, attribute, sub-license or transfer in any way whatsoever any right relating to the documents and to the site.
Visitors and users undertake not to modify the website in any way, and not to use modified versions of the website, in particular (but without this mention being limitative) in order to gain unauthorized access to the website. They may not access the website by any other means than the interface provided by Syne sc.
Conditions governing the use of the Synergy Tourism.com site
Visitors and users undertake specifically not to:
- transmit by e-mail or any other means any contents containing computer viruses or any other code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software, computer, or telecommunications tool, without this listing being exhaustive ;
- undertake any action which could disrupt users' ability to access the Synergy Tourism.com website;
- block or disrupt the servers or the networks connected to the site, or refuse to conform with the conditions of use, procedures, general rules or regulations applicable to the networks connected to the service;
- violate, intentionally or otherwise, any national or international law or regulation in force, and any other rules having force of law;
- reproduce, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial reasons whatsoever all or part of the documents, information and services, or exploit for commercial reasons any use of the service or any right of access to the service.
Hypertext links to other websites
If, when visiting the Synergy Tourism.com website, the user arrives at sites, pages or forums, the title and/or content of which violate Belgian law, and given in particular Syne sc's inability to control the content of these sites and external sources, the user must cease his consultation of the site in question.
Syne sc cannot be held responsible for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or via these sites and on the Internet resources in question, on which Syne sc does not exercise any control.
Syne sc may not be held liable for any proven or alleged damage or loss resulting from or relating to the use of, or the fact of relying on, the content, goods or services available on these sites or outside sources.
The sales prices of training courses and of files downloadable on the www.SynergyTourism.com
web site are given in euros (EUR) and include all taxes. These prices are guaranteed subject to any change in VAT rates.
Users may pay using the securitised electronic transaction (SET) systems of the VISA bank card, or by ING HomePay electronic transfer, or by any other bank transfer system.
Only electronic systems allow you to effect payment in a few minutes. For the other systems, Syne sc has to wait for its bank to confirm the transfer before sending the downloadable document that has been ordered or officially registering a person for a training programme.
Payments will not be accepted by cheque or in any other currency than euros.
Convention of proof
The parties accept electronic means of proof in the context of their relationship. They resolve that proof of their contractual obligations will take the following form:
- It is agreed that the fact of clicking on the button "Yes, I accept the general conditions for use of the site and of sale" manifests the buyer's consent and documents his acceptance of said conditions of sale.
- The contract is definitively concluded between the parties when the client clicks on the ?validate? icon after entering his bank card number and the vendor has accepted this payment after checking the banking coordinates. The same applies when the customer clicks on the ?send? icon after entering his bank references and his electronic payment password and the vendor has been effectively credited with said amount. In the event of any dispute as to the existence or details of the transaction, the recorded computer data supplied by the secure bank payment server will have force of proof between the parties.
Contract cancellation policy
Users registering for training courses are entitled, under the law of 14 July 1991 on commercial practices and on consumer information and protection, to a cancellation period of 7 working days within which to notify Syne sc of its intention to cancel the contract. This 7-day period is counted from the day after the registration day validating the concluding of the contract. This cancellation must be notified to Syne sc. in writing by letter, fax or e-mail. The date of receipt is the sole date used in determining whether the cancellation has been communicated within the appointed deadline.
This right of cancellation is exercised free of charge, with no costs or penalties, and with no requirement to provide reasons. Any payment or advance payment already made will be repaid within 30 days of the cancellation.
This right of cancellation is no longer exercisable as from the date of the start of the provision of the service.
In the case of sale of downloadable information, the user does not have a cancellation period of 7 working days, given the immediate nature of the service rendered.
The existence or absence of a right of cancellation will be confirmed to the user in an electronic mail confirming the order or registration.
Cancellation and replacement policy
Registrations for training sessions are always subject to acceptance by Syne sc and to the availability of the trainer(s).
Registrations to a training course are always taken on a "first come, first served" basis. A participant's registration is effective only on receipt of a 25% down payment of the total training cost (VAT included).
The full training fee must always be paid 15 calendar days before the first day of the training session.
Subject to the right of cancellation mentioned above, any cancellation must be notified to Syne sc. in writing by letter, fax or e-mail. Only the date of receipt of the cancellation has legal value.
For cancellations received more than 30 days before the start of the programme, 10% of the registration fees will be withheld by Syne sc to cover administrative expenses.
For cancellations received between 30 and 15 days before the start of the programme, 25% of the registration fees will be withheld by Syne sc to cover administrative expenses.
For cancellations received less than 15 days before the start of the programme, 50% of the registration fees will be withheld by Syne sc to cover administrative expenses.
Where the cancellation is received on or after the programme starting date, Syne sc will retain the entire registration fee.
A participant who is unable to take part in a training session may always send another qualified participant, at no extra cost, providing the organizer is advised no later than the day before the start of the training session.
If the organiser, Syne sc. is prevented by reasons of force majeure (sickness of a trainer, accident, delay or forced cancellation of means of transport, deaths, etc.) from providing the training programme and this is cancelled, all registration fees will be repaid to participants within 30 days of cancellation.
Where a training programme is cancelled by the organiser, the latter may not be sued for any transportation or other costs incurred by the participants registered for it.
If any one of the conditions of the present contract is declared null or inapplicable, the other conditions will remain fully in force, and the condition in question will be applicable to the extent permitted by law.
The present general conditions are governed by Belgian law. Any dispute will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the legal district of Marche-en-Famenne.